a little progress.....

Thought I'd post a pic of the progress on my Jeep. Carl Nielson, teamfred, has been reworking all the tubing and steering on my LJ to make room for coilovers, air bumps and hydro assist. I bought my coilovers, airbumps, tubing and tabs from Midnight 4x4 in Salt Lake. Steering will be 1.5" .288 wall with 7/8's heims. First build post, first build, take it easy on me. and thanks again to JC from Midnight4x4 and Carl Nielson, "teamfred."

Attachments

• DSC_0002.JPG
    DSC_0002.JPG
    27.2 KB · Views: 48
did you still wanna pick that pitman arm up from me? Jeeps lookin good. Get it done so we can go out wheelin.

I'd love nothing more than to have that pitman arm boss, but funds are running a little thin here near the home stretch. However, when I do have a little extra in the ol pocket and I'm all squared up on this build I'll take it off your hands if you still got it then. Fair? And thank you again buddy. we'll go wheelin soon:)

We need better pics of the tube work

About as good as I got bud:) the cooler is just sitting there, it'll be mounted in front of the radiator. I'll take a few more next time I'm up there. And for you eagle eyed folks yes the coilover is missing one spacer. Just saying

Attachments

• DSC_0017.JPG
    DSC_0017.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
Thank's man it isn't done yet, But i'm gonna be working in vernal so I should be able to pay people to work on my $hit lol :)