a little rally car action.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
All the rollovers have a long time to disperse the energy, but that one that hit the tree... :eek:

StrobeNGH

no user title
The one going off the cliff would result in some pretty good lower back problems. I want to know what happened witht he last crash of the montage: did they go off that cliff?

And the music sucked. Siberia isn't THAT cool . . .

rkillpack

Converted Oil Burner
Its all fun and games till someone hits a tree :eek:. The guy at the end had to off gone of that cliff. After looking at the rest of cars as they crashed there is no way it stayed on the cliff especially at the corner.
I have always wanted to get a thrifties car, remove all the glass and rally the west deserts of utah. Maybe make a sport of it, say....rallyracing :rolleyes: .

JoeT

rkillpack said:
Its all fun and games till someone hits a tree :eek:. The guy at the end had to off gone of that cliff. After looking at the rest of cars as they crashed there is no way it stayed on the cliff especially at the corner.
I have always wanted to get a thrifties car, remove all the glass and rally the west deserts of utah. Maybe make a sport of it, say....rallyracing :rolleyes: .
I'm with you on that! I'd love to get a thrifities special and go ralley it. Hmm got a wife's uncle that has 40+acres west of little moab....... :greg: Anyone else got some vids like this?