A Maze, Poisoned Spring, and a Black Dragon

DAA

No, but clearly you are by adding your 2cents ! When someone says the clearly killed a snake that was trying to get away.. And when they are a protected species.. You're god damn right I am going to say something ! It's ass clowns like you and him that are a sad reflection on humanity . May you or one of your loved ones get bit by one of these awesome creatures ! Now go fu*k yourself .

Wishing serious harm on strangers because they killed a snake? Really?

That is some shrill, childish stuff you got going on there. You're coming across as an arrogant and self righteous. You know that, right? To say nothing of the stereotype and caricature of a mindset that puts the well being of a rattlesnake above people. Your post just nailed that stereotype.

I personally hope you have a great life, with no mechanical difficulties along your trail or getting bit by poisonous snakes. Just smooth sailing and joy towards whatever your personal bliss looks like. I just hope you have that happy life without ever entering mine. Life is too short, would rather just avoid time with people such as you are portraying yourself to be.

- DAA

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
This trip was organized by UBAD and was under the supervision of the Managing Director. The snake was already dead once I arrived in the scene, but the available data pointed to an act of self defense. Form #SD101 was filed with the Bureau as required by law.
I've submitted form #DB112614 RE the banishment of MassSuicide from RME and all UBAD sanctioned events.

PS
Jeeper, look what you've done to the conversation, again.

Utah Bureau of Awesomeness Department.

Last edited:

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
Oh no ! BANISHED ... when people reply with "arrogant" childish comments , they are going to get that type of response .. so , please fill out the butthurt form and file with the appropriate department .... Have a lovely holiday everyone :cody:

I don't really have a dog in the fight, but you do appear to be the "butthurt" one. Do you need a form?

MassLyrics

I think I do ! ... Look here folks . This has obviously taken a turn for the worse here ... To all offended people .. I APOLOGIZE ! Sorry for hijacking the thread with this rubish .. it was a good trip report .. I just found it senseless to kill the Rattlesnake .. they are a truly amazing species ... I was not there to know the situation , but it seems as though it may have been avoidable .. I wish no ill or harm to anyone . Hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your loved ones .

No lets have a BIG group hug, squash this, get a beer and go hit the fu*kn' trail :D

Last edited:

mbryson

Supporting Member
I think I do ! ... Look here folks . This has obviously taken a turn for the worse here ... To all offended people .. I APOLOGIZE ! Sorry for hijacking the thread with this rubish .. it was a good trip report .. I just found it senseless to kill the Rattlesnake .. they are a truly amazing species ... I was not there to know the situation , but it seems as though it may have been avoidable .. I wish no ill or harm to anyone . Hope you all have a wonderful holiday with your loved ones .

No lets have a BIG group hug, squash this, get a beer and go hit the ****n' trail :D

Sounds like a good plan. Slight modification to your order if you don't mind?

No lets have a BIG group hug, squash this, get a beer and go hit the ****n' trail :D

hit trail and then adult beverages.... We are all responsible folk

mbryson

Supporting Member
Agreed , but we know not all of us are responsible ! :rofl:

True, but please encourage those that are not to become responsible and why it's important for a number of reasons. ALL/ANY incidents are associated with the whole land use group and we all represent each other to the opposition whether we like it or not (to say nothing about people and trail safety and potential loss of life or limb).

(please return to banter about Steven's ability to traverse mall obstacles with his Trooper :D)