Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Hells Revenge

attachment.php

That's a cool pic, both front tires off the ground! :cool:

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Man... just you two running the trails down there? I wish I could have come. Save some fun for me when Memorial Day rolls around...Chris seems to be missing his Top Hat....

Badbuggy

rock star
Man... just you two running the trails down there? I wish I could have come. Save some fun for me when Memorial Day rolls around...Chris seems to be missing his Top Hat....

Even without his krispy krown he is the same ol' same ol'. Yes, just the two of us, and I am heading back on Friday to see if I can contribute to the madness. We gotta hook up on a trail this year. (maybe Memorial Day) I am also ready for the reunion tour of 21 road, and Billings!!!!:D

Badbuggy

rock star
This time of year in Moab, no telling what you might see. Here we see where some kid aired up one of those Nylint Jeeps, to darn near life size. :p

Attachments

• toyjeep.jpg
    toyjeep.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 28

Badbuggy

rock star
Hey BadBuggy, I don't mean to hijack this thread but, .

No Hijack here, it is amazing the trails you are running with em.
After you guys left the crack somebody in our group said, "if only we had known we could saved ourselves alot of money". and it really is true, you had a bunch of people in there and you were running a hard spot in the trail, for sure.

Last edited:

Badbuggy

rock star
We caught up with a EJS group at the end of the day. Funny thing there was a Jeep/ buggy that was trick, all of the best stuff, and parked next to it was this ultra cool rig. It probably hurt the other guys feelings a bit but this one was the one we all walked around and googled over.

Attachments

• yb old jeep.jpg
    yb old jeep.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 25

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Great pics guys! Looks like an incredibly fun time, wish I was there instead of sitting in a hotel 7 hrs from Moab. :sick:
We wish you were there too!!
Sorry, all the fun is gone...none left. The next time you see us we'll be all boring and talking about the "country club" and stuff. I was wearing my special glasses instead of the hat, if you had been there you would have known that.-_-
This time of year in Moab, no telling what you might see. Here we see where some kid aired up one of those Nylint Jeeps, to darn near life size. :p
That was soooo freakin' funny:rofl: :rofl:

Badbuggy

rock star
You gotta love Moab. Oh, and by the way did I tell you I let Yellow Bronco drive my Bad Buggy?:eek:

Attachments

• ybon rock.jpg
    ybon rock.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 16
Do you want a set of 42's now? I don't think the 44 would like that! :eek:
Hells yeah! I've wanted the 42's for a while, but now he's convinced! :D The 44 is quivering in it's little axle housing right now as we speak....:ugh: Chris is also now looking for an auto tranny, thanks to Mr. Badbuggy!

looks like a little kid driving that.......:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: How right you are! That's hilarious! Just for the record, you were very missed this weekend. You need to get your act together, I don't want to hear any lame ass excuses about not making another trip....-_- Departure time for Memorial day is 7 weeks away from tomorrow! :greg:

And the story continues....

After becoming dislodged from his rock that refused to be pivoted around, Yellowbronco then backed down the ravine until he came to the shortcut that jaunts over to the other side. And there was even more fun to be had!
Easter Jeep 2007 106 (Medium).jpg
And the old girl gets a little tippy
Easter Jeep 2007 113 (Medium).jpg
Make that a lot tippy!
Easter Jeep 2007 118 (Medium).jpg