A Problem

willies45

willies45
Does any one feel like jeeps are an addiction? I have about finished my project and I am looking at another, the trouble is that there is no room. I have three completed jeeps from extreme to medium and they are all running and usable and only two people to drive. I quess it is time to sell something.:confused::)

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
My problem isnt wanting a new one. I always want to be upgrading something. As soon as a project is done. I wheel once and Im ready for the next.

I know I need to leave it alone and just wheel it but.........

sandahauler

Support Take Back Utah
I bought my first 4x4 last year (90 XJ) to do a Moab trip during Easter weekend and then bought my 2nd this summer (01 XJ) and last month a 90 F-250 for towing...

The 90 XJ would make a great krawler project and the 01 for Expo's but my pockets are empty...just need 5 or 10 grand and I might be done for a while...maybe :D

Coco

An addiction yes, places to put them or ppl to drive them, no...lol This is why I downsized......

Jake Hallenbeck Made this replica of his 1:1 Buggy
ck80ic3.jpg

ck99nw6.jpg

ck103hk7.jpg

and the 1:1
ck91lq5.jpg

This one is based off the Bruiser 2 Seater: Not finished
081022005bz6.jpg

One more:
25084567130bd1684446osd5.jpg

250928535662ea27cea1ols1.jpg

The only bad thing about these, is they can can get REALLY expensive too....

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
wheelin is addicting. working on a rig is the opposite for me.

some people would rather tinker than go wheelin though.

rondo

rondo
i think it's an addiction. i have to have something to wrench on. now that my jeep is about done i've torn into my Frontier. i suppose it's better than crack though.

as for the toy crawlers, i think that's just GAY and i really hate seeing them in a 4x4 rag as that really wastes space. having a toy that is like your fav rig, i mean that's okay but i'm talking about a bunch of huge bald dudes with beards and beer crawling rocks with these toys, that's just sissy.

willies45

willies45
Well I thought that I was going to get some space in my shop as this guy called to say he needed a jeep. Long story short after looking and asking the price -he looks at me and says that since it is an 80' he could only give me a couple thousand. Well since this took me by suprise I said no thanks to his offer. As he left he said you know the economy is bad and after Obama wins you won't be able to go off road any way. All I could say was my economy is fine because it was all mine. So still can't buy another project yet, hope my tools don't rust or forget how to work.:D

jdub

Scrambler
That is why I'm parting one out. simplify!
It's a lifestyle thing, it's a hobby/sport that has enough there to keep you pumped

I'm wondering if there is a word for someone who builds or buy's stuff just to wheel once then sell it?

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Somehow, I knew your evil shadow was looming large over that post!! :eek:

Besides, Tiny2085 sells a truck a week LOL He's got you beat by a country mile. :D