For Sale - Best Offer A ton of stuff!

amp713

So i have a few things im trying to get rid of and a friend asked me to sell a lot of stuff he had stashed.... Ill try to keep up on the list

Stock YJ complete front fenders with inners, RED in color.
Painted rock hard 4x4 cage kit for TJ/LJ $600
Stock LJ cage.
LJ sliders.
Set of JK sliders off 4 door rubi, modified with step. $200
CJ5 D30 front complete- $100 out the door.
D71- needs pinion yoke. Rarer axle. $100.
Rear Dana outta a dodge dually, it's 100% complete since it's still in the truck, may be 60 or 70, will look to make sure if interested. $200.
Ford driver side drop D44 complete tire to tire. $300..

Also looking to sell my YJ soft top. Its originaly equipment style. Grey in color. needs new rear window and drivers spreader bar broke in Moab. Its in decent shape but not perfect. Im switching to my hardtop and then a frameless top in the nicer months. $250 for soft top and frame.

Last edited:

amp713

ALSO.

If anyone needs stock JK 4 door parts like drivelines, bumpers, gas tank, skids or suspension parts he has stashes of them!!!

A complete set of D44's out of a pretty much brand new JK rubi are coming out soon. He will sell both axles complete for 3,500. They arent out yet but if people are interested I will start a list and when they come out ill just read down the list.

amp713

For the stock ones he wanted $100. The modified ones have tube steps built into them and he wants $200 for them. Have one other person interested in the modified ones also.

amp713

How much for the jk front bumper

$400. Rock slide engineering powdercoated black and never installed features the hidden winch set up. RSE can sell you bull bar or stinger attachments and are located in logan iirc

amp713

how much for the stock YJ fenders? how much for 2 front tj flares to go with them? condition of fenders?

Fenders are in really good shape, NO rust at all, a little ding on each one. I cannot find the TJ front flares, i just went looking and they are MIA, yet the rears are still sitting right there...... Wondering if they walked off. Anyways......... $200 for front fenders sound reasonable?

amp713

I never posted pics of the pitbulls like i said i was going to in the first post. Edited to remove that comment.

amp713

What size wheel on the 37" pitbulls?

37x12.5r17. 6 tires, amazing tread. 4 hold air for sure, one had a patched sidewall but held air, one we cant remember the shape of. Came off of his race truck, tires have some chunking and some rock damage but if i could fit 37's id run them!! Tons of tread to work with and they look epic!

amp713

Have a 2012 JK rubicon that is having the full drivetrain replaced. It will have both axles pulled and they are up for grabs. 3.5k for both axles. Should be pulled in the next week. Electric lockers are probably worht almost 3k.