Account deleted... 3 times???

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

King Midas

Ok... This is the 3rd time I had to re register my account... I don't know why but it is getting old quick! Lol!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
First off, your account (King Midas) was deleted once...

Second, it was deleted because your original account had been BANNED, Chris (aka Wicked Monkey). When someone gets banned, they have to do their time. Coming back and registering alter egos and 'pretending' to be someone else will do 2 things, either extend your ban or make it permanent. In addition, alter egos are not allowed on here, therefore they get deleted.

The ban on your 1st account was 2 months, which is probably close to over. I suppose it's time to extend that, since you're being a pain about it. Lets make it 6 months from now... keep this up and it WILL be a permanent ban.

K

King Midas

This is my account. And now it's 4 times I had to re register it? Where do you get your assumptions that I'm this other person?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I hate to be a dick like this, but some people seem to think that we've never dealt with AE's. There is no question that all of these profiles are the same person, a person who has been asked to take some time away from RME, with an understanding that they are allowed back after a certain amount of time.

K

King Midas2

Geez! Such hate , disrespect and assumptions!!!

One more time. Where do you get your assumptions that I am this other person you claim I am?*

And why are you being such a dic?
Last I remember, I was sharing some cool Northern Utah trail info and that got deleted too?

Hakuna Matata,*Kumbayah

Too much drama here! Too many cry babies and assumers. So judgmental.

All I wanna do is go wheeling!
Damz!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
This is all fine and good, but did we ever figure out what really is stronger, a dana 44 or 60? Don't ban him yet. We must get to the bottom of this! :D

Marsh99

Lover of all things Toyota
This reminds me of the dude off pirate, in the yota forum, that always comes back and starts threads about axle lube... hahaha

Coco

I am part of another forum, and they do a "Chit Chat Classics" can we do one, and add all this guys conversations to them?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.