Adios, everyone. I'm off

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
So, some of you know that I"ve been planning to eventually move east, since my extremely long-distance/long-term girlfriend is bound by the terms of her divorce and I am not, as my kids are young adults now. So starting in June, we were looking for houses in earnest, and closed on one WITH A SHOP (a smallish but useful shop, 24x36? something like that) in a small town below Nashville, on the GA border. That's that.
For the forseeable future, I"ll be coming back for auctions, here and other locations around the west, so I"ll probably be around at least as much as my hermit ass is now :lol: And I'll be starting a few things in the shop, hopefully wildly profitable and super popular. It's been a fun ride here, and I am REALLY going to miss living here but at this point there are also a lot of memories I'd rather have written over with happy ones, so it'll be fine. I grew up in the east and worked all over the place, I really like TN, should be dandy. Also, we are like 15min from the Jack Daniels and George Dickel distilleries. ;)
I"m leaving Saturday, and will be back in mid-November for an auction for a couple weeks.

anyway, see you all later.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Glad we could catch up one last time before the move, albeit quickly!

I'm happy to see you making the move, it's been a long time coming! You've been quite the asset to the rock crawling community over the years and your presence on here has been appreciated.

I hope the move goes smoothly and it's everything you wanted and more! Best of luck, let us know if you ever need anything in the future!

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
Sad to see you go, but very happy for what this means for you. And, from what I've learned about the area you are moving to from a few friends, you won't be disappointed!

We'll miss you, and we expect you to make time for shenanigans when you come back for visits. :cool:

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I'm super excited for you brother! I know you've had this idea simmering for a while and it's awesome you're jumping in with both feet. You deserve all the happiness in the world my friend!

We will all certainly miss you. I really miss skateboarding with you! And probably Stacie more than me since whenever you're over you cart off the old junk out of "her" yard. 😜

Oh and thanks for arranging rescue for me at Delta this year!

Bart

Great to see you and catch up at Trail Hero, and I fully get the move. Good luck and don't forget about us. See you in about 11 months. Take care my friend.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Ha! I saw you like, 3 times since I moved to Grantsville in 2006. I expect that rate will remain the same. Congratulations to both of you. 😎😎