Aero Exhaust

1995zj

I'm addicted
I've got some leftover stock of Aero Exhaust. Brand new in boxes.

SOLD $75 each - 2 - 3030 Aero Turbine (3.0" inlet/outlet) (6" diameter body, 14" length body, 20" overall length)

$70 each - 2 - 3030XL Aero Turbine (3.0" inlet/outlet) (resonated) (6" diameter body, 20" length body, 26" overall length)

$80 each - 3 - 4040XL Aero Turbine (4.0" inlet/outlet) (resonated) (6" diameter body, 20" length body, 26" overall length)

aero.jpg

aero1.jpg

Call, Text or PM me.

Tyler
8oh1 56oh 4oh21

Last edited:

1995zj

I'm addicted
They should at this price! Although the shelves in my garage sound awesome with these sitting on them haha. I'm keeping a few for myself for future vehicle purchases as well.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Both 3030's are sold.

If you have a diesel, I strongly recommend the 4040xl. They sounds incredible and the design if these mufflers helps spool the turbo faster and helps lower EGT's.

1995zj

I'm addicted
Could use some funds for Christmas so I've dropped the prices of the 3030XL from $85 to $70 and 4040XL from $95 to $80. You won't find these cheaper anywhere else. If you're looking for exhaust, this is it.

D

Deleted member 12904

What's the sound control like with these? Loud?

1995zj

I'm addicted
These are the XL (resonated) versions, so they give off a throaty and deep sound but aren't obnoxiously loud. It's all opinion, and it depends on what engine it's going on as well. What vehicle do you have? I recommend searching YouTube for your vehicle with either the 3030XL or 4040XL muffler to see what others have posted. Very good chance there is already someone who has done it.

RockChucker

I run one of these on my jeep with a 5.3. It is quiet at idle. It sounds like a caged animal when you step on it and driving down the road isn't bad at all. And I have a soft top.