Aero Exhaust?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I really like them, had one on my Dodge diesel and it sounded great. I have another in the garage ready for the exhaust on our Landcruiser. They are very high quality and breath well. Aero Exhaust used to advertise here & sponsored some giveways, some of the employees are members here.

1993yj

I have one on my Jeep and my Dodge. I personally like them. The design makes sense and on their website they have some impressive numbers. My dad had his '03 TJ dyno'd before and after installing one on his rig and the numbers were high. I can't remember what they were exactly, but I wouldn't have believed them had I not seen them for myself.

Boludo

Magnaflow Cat Back for a TJ is a little under $450. Aero has 4 options for a TJ ranging from $86 to $192 for just the muffler, not Cat back. It sounds like a cool design to me. They are thinking outside the box, which I like. I may try one out.

74highboy

i used to install alot of them when i was working at champion ford they sound realy good on the mustangs and the diesels id like to get one for my jeep when i finish it

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
I have the 2525 model on my jeep and i love it, makes my 4.0l sound a lot bigger then it is. Lifetime warranty and the reason i got it is because its super small and fit right where I wanted it. I got mine from tyler (1995zj) or some of you might know him from crawlerready.com. He does great business...and he used to be a manager at aero so you might want to talk to him.

utah340six

put one on my chev taho
drove to montana with an enclosed trailer.
took it off when i got home (to loud)
put on my 06 jeep first love it.
put one off taho on my crawler with chev v6 love it.
v8 to noisey

bobmed

- - - -
I have the 2525 model on my jeep and i love it, makes my 4.0l sound a lot bigger then it is. Lifetime warranty and the reason i got it is because its super small and fit right where I wanted it. I got mine from tyler (1995zj) or some of you might know him from crawlerready.com. He does great business...and he used to be a manager at aero so you might want to talk to him.

I won a 2525 on a drawing here and it's still in the garage.
I just got a XJ with a 4.0, maybe I'll change out mufflers tomorrow.:D