Af canyon run july 25th

mike20

A.T.R Offroad
a bunch of us on another forum are going to be running AF canyon on Sunday if anyone's interested let me know should be a fun time. We will be running up to mineral basin and forest lake and then just farting around up there and then a BBQ at my cabin

we will be meeting at the Smiths on 1550 E 3500 N Lehi UT and im not sure on the time but ill know soon

Last edited:

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
The road is temporarily fixed according to field reports I've received yesterday. They are waiting for approval from the higher-ups to get the barricade down.

The hope is to get traffic back on the road soon since d-nozzles are driving around the barricade.

1TonTom

Poser Offroad Bronco
So i think i am gonna make it .... A couple question's though, how long is this run gonna last for? And how far from lehi is the trail?

Last edited:

mike20

A.T.R Offroad
its not too far just head up the alpine highway (SR-92) to American fork canyon and the smiths is about half way there and its a pretty short drive to the trail head, and im thinking it could be a all day ride depending on how many show up but were also going to be grilling at my cabin after the ride. and yup dogs are aloud and ill be bringing mine

sounds good richpblaze, we'll be on CB-22 if you want to holler or possibly join up

Last edited:

mike20

A.T.R Offroad
just a reminder

for everyone coming up, bring something you'd to throw on the grill and what ever else you want to eat or bring, i have a fridge you can put things that need to be refrigerated