AF canyon Saturday July 9th

bamacpl

I might be interested....I dont know how to get there though....Where is it? I looked in the trail maps section & there is two AF Canyons....Which one?

Caleb

I might be interested....I dont know how to get there though....Where is it? I looked in the trail maps section & there is two AF Canyons....Which one?
Those are both the same canyon, just different trails up the canyon.

kyojin

I am going to try to be at Tibble Fork resevoir at 9am too. Mineral Basin I hear still has snow just near the very top. The rock garden had no snow. Just some water.

bamacpl

I might be there if I can find someone to go with me..... I don't wanna drive way down there by myself not knowing where I am going or where I am at

kyojin

I might be there if I can find someone to go with me..... I don't wanna drive way down there by myself not knowing where I am going or where I am at

I understand. That is a long drive. I'll be there around 9am. The NAXJA guys will be there too.

I am going to try to be at Tibble Fork resevoir at 9am too. Mineral Basin I hear still has snow just near the very top. The rock garden had no snow. Just some water.

look for the group of XJ's with NAXJA in the parking lot, mines the one thats missing most of it :D and i was told today by the PGRD we can get pretty close to the top so we'll see.

kyojin

look for the group of XJ's with NAXJA in the parking lot, mines the one thats missing most of it :D and i was told today by the PGRD we can get pretty close to the top so we'll see.

Nice! I'll be in an Orange Wrangler. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.

bamacpl

Sorry couldn't mae it y'all ..... I just don't wanna drive way down there & not be able to find y'all....... Another time 4 sure!!!

bamacpl

Nxt time yall go somewhere maybe someone could meet me somewhere....We should all do a snakes/constrictor run sometime!