AF Canyon this weekend? July 1st

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i'll be taking my new 4Runner out for a trail ride. anyone who wants to meet us there, the more the merrier. i'll be with afew friends that haven't been there before, and it's been a long time for me... so anyone that is familiar with the canyon is most definately welcome... ah hem... kurt... paging kurt...

we'll probably leave from foothill in SLC around 7-8am saturday morning... all aboard!!!

-Jason

Bart

We went up to Forest Lake last night and it was great. Trail was a little rougher than I remember but we had one rig make it without a front driveshaft and the rear locker broken. He only struggled in a couple of places.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i'll be leaving SLC with a buddy in a built up TJ around 7-8 am from sugarhouse/foothill area. we'll meet up with 4x4less at silver lake i'd think in and around 9am. anyone is more than welcome to hook up with us at the silver lake parking lot. we're thinking of doing the mineral basin trial. hope to see some of you there... and post up if you think you can make it.

-Jason

Cory

SAMI said:
we'll meet up with 4x4less at silver lake i'd think in and around 9am. anyone is more than welcome to hook up with us at the silver lake parking lot. we're thinking of doing the mineral basin trial.
-Jason

If you are going to go to Mineral basin, then there is no need to go to Silver Flat reservoir. You would probably want to meet at Tibble Creek, if you want to avoid backtracking.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Cory said:
If you are going to go to Mineral basin, then there is no need to go to Silver Flat reservoir. You would probably want to meet at Tibble Creek, if you want to avoid backtracking.

i told you i'm not familiar with the area... it's been awhile... we might go to forest lake, i think it's called. we'll probably figure it out when we're there...

you better show up Cory.

-Jason