AF Canyon Tomorrow 8/14?

Cascadia

Undecided
I want to go up AF Canyon tomorrow but have no one to go with. Anyone interested? It should get wet up there tonight so it'll be a lot more fun and more technical. I'll go anytime.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
Which trail? I'll go up to forest lake but not the mineral basin. Only because I'm broke and can't afford to break if you know what I mean. I know it's lame and stuff so I understand if you want me to eff off if someone wants to go up to MEG or something.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Mr Rockies, MEG is just as easy as Forest Lake, your KJ would do fine. I took my WJ up many times and it only has a 2" boost. I wouldn't go all the way to the cabins, but you could go to the tailings piles.

And ya, I thought the date looked funny.

1999-tj

I want to go up AF Canyon tomorrow but have no one to go with. Anyone interested? It should get wet up there tonight so it'll be a lot more fun and more technical. I'll go anytime.

We have a group going up AF next week, so if you can't find anyone to go with you are welcome to hit it up with us. Also, if your intrested there will be a few of us out at little moab tomorrow around noon.

Cascadia

Undecided
Sorry guys, I meant 8/15. I looked at the date at the bottom of my computer and forgot to add a day for tomorrow. I don't think I can go next week, and I'd like to do Little Moab tomorrow but I was trying to stay closer to home with AF. Anyone interested with the date change? Ha. If no one wants to I might try to do Little Moab.

Cascadia

Undecided
I'll do any trail up there even though I'd like to do some others. I've only ever done Forest Lake. But if we can get 3 or 4 to go I'm in still. I think it would be fun tomorrow with mud and slick rocks.

JL Rockies

Binders Fulla Expo
I'll do any trail up there even though I'd like to do some others. I've only ever done Forest Lake. But if we can get 3 or 4 to go I'm in still. I think it would be fun tomorrow with mud and slick rocks.

That's all I've done but I don't think we'll make the 3 or 4 rig requirement you've set.

Cascadia

Undecided
It's not a requirement. We only need one more. I've got something until about 11. When I get home I'll see if we've had any more interest. Hopefully someone will get in the mood by then.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
Please be careful with the mud up there, especially on Forest Lake, that is when it sees the most destruction and we are fighting very hard to keep these trails open.