After Christmas Wheelin - Price Area

Dixon

Well Sam you posted so now we need to decided something for sure. I could go Friday or saturday. Tomorrow I painting my bumpers.

JKS

A.K.A Sam
Have a couple of rigs coming down from SLC on Saturday the 30th. Planning to meet at the Pinnacle Gate (Log Palace) Station around 9-9:30. Not sure where we are headed yet, but with a little snow, mud and goo it should be fun. :D

great scott

Dixon had contacted me earlier and I told him that I should make it. Well I'm not, I know I am starting to sound like a broken record, but I still did not get my 4 link done and it dose not look like I will by sat.

Dixon

Dixon had contacted me earlier and I told him that I should make it. Well I'm not, I know I am starting to sound like a broken record, but I still did not get my 4 link done and it dose not look like I will by sat.

Scott in a month is the moab U4 convention are you going to make that.:confused: Let us know if you need some help.

marvin

ZINGER
I took a couple of jeeps out on tuesday and I think I will be taking out four or five rigs on sat, could be diff hanger, curse canyon and maybe Pinn 2 up to the trash compactor.

Dixon

Rp We might as well meet up and go together tomorrow. Who are you taking wheeling?? Sam and I are talking about lower diff. If theres to much snow maybe a easier one like Diff. We are meeting at Pinnacle gate gas station 9:00 saturday morning. Give me a call