After the Pickle 10/21 (video attached)

EB101

In my standard operating procedure, I found the charged battery for my gopro after 2 days of wheeling.

[youtube]XzVZVzwke74[/youtube]
So here's the only video I've got so far. I liked it so much I thought I'd share.

The weather was perfect, carnage was nearly non-existent, and we were in Moab!

Here's the super abbreviated, 4 sentence trip report, I might expand on when I get my hands on more pics or video.

We ran down Saturday early and caught the Bighorn club just as they were starting Coyote Canyon. I was on the alternate list and the gate keeper turned one rig away so a spot opened for me.
From there we hit AreaBFE then the Pickle on Sunday. As I get hold of pics I may fill this in more.

-Steve

Last edited:

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Really cool video. I'm going to certainly spend more time out that way soon. It's really beautiful with some really great routes all around.

gorillaxj

Always building hardly wheeling
Nice video, I really like that section as well! Nice bronco as well, sounds great.

Nice, love the run through hidden canyon to mashed potato.

Agreed, was fun. I really liked that stretch, I am a huge fan of The pickle- hidden canyon- mashed potato!

roverrocks

Very nice video!! Lots of fun. Great Bronco. Love the sound!! Hidden Canyon is a gem at all seasons. A few years ago at New Years my wife and I were out at the entrance in the snow. As we were alone and there was a fair amount of snow we hiked thru some of it rather than wheel down into it. Very cool when snow covered too. Great video you shot!!