For Sale Agility Customs Yard sale XJ, RAM, Toyota and Misc nonsense

Agility Customs

Vendor
Asking Price
$1
Over the years we have ordered parts for Customers and they of course never came back for them. That along with 6-7 years of gathering parts and what not I am cleaning out whats just sitting on the shelf. All Parts are brand new in box unless other wise noted.

Clayton Jeep Cherokee 6.5" Pro Series 3 Link Long Arm Lift Kit W/Rear Coil Conversion 1984-2001, XJ

Clayton sells for $5219 Buy it today for $3700

Willing to separate the front long arm kit from the rear coil conversion kit

IMG_0245.jpg

Next up is a Brand new Thuren suspension for 2014 and newer Ram 2500- Leveling springs, Front and rear Fox shocks, front track bar and the Thuren Sway bar

Will also work on one ton trucks except the rear shocks...

These kits ride so AMAZING!!!
Willing to separate parts
Thuren sells for $2140 Buy it today for $1660

IMG_0255.jpg

Teraflex HD steering setup includes Tie rod and drag link with tie rod clamp these all have the teraflex ends that you can reset the preload on and keep running. So other than the scratches they run like brand new. Teraflex sells these for $972 buy it today for $300

This drag link is setup for a flipped drag link but they press into the drag link so you can press out the joint and flip it over and run it as a non flipped drag link. Or I can do it for you if you want takes about 10 minutes.

IMG_0257.jpg

Can accept cash, paypal, venmo, credit cards, Pretty much any form of payment...

Last edited:

ID Bronco

Give me some feedback on the kit overall. Would you do it again?

I love the look, the alignment was easy with all the adjustment and it rides nice. I haven't put it through any offroad paces yet, other than hunting roads but so far it's great. Longevity will be the ultimate test. Again, it works well and looks good. I want a little bigger tire now, but that can wait.