AHHH I'm hitting buildings!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
ok, not really.

Just laughing because literally every damn time I backed up with the new box van I kept seeing the edge of the box out of the corner of my eye and I kept thinking I was backing into a building.

I figured out how to look ONLY at the mirror, problem is gone. Reminded me of the towing thread. :D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Tacoma said:
ok, not really.

Just laughing because literally every damn time I backed up with the new box van I kept seeing the edge of the box out of the corner of my eye and I kept thinking I was backing into a building.

I figured out how to look ONLY at the mirror, problem is gone. Reminded me of the towing thread. :D
Are you hitting on the crack pipe again............ :ugh:

fjcruisin

Tacoma said:
ok, not really.

Smartass......learn how to drive!!!! That van ain't a jeep ya know :D

fjcruisin

"Man that really freaked me out.... imaginary imminent impact. "

LOL, welcome to MY world:D
You get used to it after about 50-100 miles.
Just wait 'till you get the 60mph sidewind :eek: :rofl: Holy white knuckle butt-pucker!!!!!!!!
You should be OK with the weight you're hauling.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
heheh

yeah but I'll be empty across WY, NE, IA... UNLESS I get ahold of that Luv truck.... that might help a little :D

kidding aside that really amazed me how much you CAN"T see. Straight behind me is going to be an issue! I'll have to get some of those mirrors... that's quite a blind spot... I'm used to looking through the back doors!

A/C is nice. :D :D