Air Shocks

Diablo4130

I have 2 brand new 2.0 14" Fox Air shocks. Used only for mock up. Never had a charge in them. Looking for $400 for them.

Also have a set of King 2.0 14" Air shocks. These are used. I bought them from a friend who had them under a Sami buggy and used for 1 season. Looking for 350 obo for these.

Located in Elko, NV. I'm in SLC fairly often and can deliver or meet in Wendover.

I can also text pics and I'll add some on this thread as soon as I can. Needing to sell as I need coil over funds.

Kyle 775-223-61seven3

jinxspot

~ Bush Eater's Offroad ~
I'll appologize first for the rant... but maybe theres another one deserved

I do, but I can buy new ones for the same price :-\

Geez coco then don't buy them, but maybe next time keep it to yourself... don't ya work for the walmart of yota parts who indecently also sells the fox 2.0's! No personal attack bud, maybe I just perceived the post incorrectly.

Myself and Sean have dealt with Diablo a couple of times and he's a great dude to have in the RME network.... Even traveling all the way from Elko to sweeten our deals and hang around to BS with us just to finally invite us out to his trail system!

facts are facts from one of my favorite retailers of buggy parts:

Looks like ya instantly save lead time and ~ $60 here:
poly performance fox shocks.jpg

Looks like ya save ~ $205 here:
although his are used, but like I said he's a trustworthy dude and I'd laugh at anyone on here who said they would offer asking price on any ad us frivolous wheelers frequent.

poly performance king shocks.jpg

Bump for a great price!

Diablo4130

Geez coco then don't buy them, but maybe next time keep it to yourself... don't ya work for the walmart of yota parts who indecently also sells the fox 2.0's! No personal attack bud, maybe I just perceived the post incorrectly.

Myself and Sean have dealt with Diablo a couple of times and he's a great dude to have in the RME network.... Even traveling all the way from Elko to sweeten our deals and hang around to BS with us just to finally invite us out to his trail system!

facts are facts from one of my favorite retailers of buggy parts:

Looks like ya instantly save lead time and ~ $60 here:
View attachment 93596

Looks like ya save ~ $205 here:
although his are used, but like I said he's a trustworthy dude and I'd laugh at anyone on here who said they would offer asking price on any ad us frivolous wheelers frequent.

View attachment 93597

Bump for a great price!

I dont wanna make any money on these. But I thought the little bit of money off and the offer to deliver them if I can was more than generous. I paid the 230 a shock from Poly for my Fox air shocks and 400 for the Kings. I will probably end up just using these and upgrade later. Thanks for the kind words Ryan. I appreciate it. Hopefully I'll have some time away from work to finish this thing and we can do some wheeling.

Coco

I apologize if that came off wrong. I wasnt meaning it too at all. Diablo I apologize if that came off as an attack, or anything negative towards your ad. Certainly didnt mean it to come off that way. If your looking for anything in partial trade, let me know.

I will remove my post.

Last edited: