Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
No.

9/75'-1/79' solid axle
1/79-1/90 solid axle
86-95' IFS
96-04' IFS

Thats just the Toyota varieties...

Uh the 79-80 pickups (although identical aside from a blue turn dial within a bare aluminum housing) were actually ASCO. Sorry I had to :rofl:

To answer the question. It depends $25-$60 to the right person...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Crap I walked right into that one :p I wonder what the color codes symbolize (if anything) I've seen all but the black ones...

What the engineers and designers wanted I suppose. You will find some correlation between the color and what they came from but its not always a dead science. I've actually got a brand new set of Aisin hubs still in their Toyota boxes. They used to be like $50/each brand new from Toyota, the price is now more like $350+ each now from Toyota :eek:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I've seen a ton of black dials... though our 4wd Toy van had red dials.... and I've got a set of black dials that came stock on my '71 40... also a set of gold body/red dial hubs in a box.....

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I've seen a ton of black dials... though our 4wd Toy van had red dials.... and I've got a set of black dials that came stock on my '71 40... also a set of gold body/red dial hubs in a box.....

I want to see pics of the hubs on your 71', because while they may have been dealer installed they are not ATSCO and they are not factory installed ;)

Sorry for the hi-jack. If they were 76-90 solid axle hubs I'd be interested, I don't have much use for the IFS ones.