Alignment Shop?

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Anyone have some good experience with a good alignment shop?

I just put some new Springs on my Jeep which gave me a bit more lift... I already have a dropped pitman arm, so I think I just threw the steering out of whack changing the springs.

My steering wheel is almost upside down for it to go straight. Every alignment I have ever gone to hasn't been able to get it completely right, I've always had my steering wheel pointed a little bit to either the left or right.

I've only had two alignments in 3 years though. First was in Moab when I put a lot of stress on my Tie Rod and threw steering out of whack, second was when I put my 4" springs on and did the drop pitman arm.

jp008

Big O in Layton. Exit 335 off of I-15 then right. The guys that run this store are all RMEers. If you get up this way just tell them you are from the board.

S

sukaB

I have knowledgable guys that do Anarchy rigs for 50 to 60 bucks, new machine and good guys..
Has to be dropped here though...

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
sukaB said:
I have knowledgable guys that do Anarchy rigs for 50 to 60 bucks, new machine and good guys..
Has to be dropped here though...

Whats a guesstimate on timewise?

I might bring it down tomorrow depending on when I finish with the suspension tomorrow.

Thanks B!

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Hey B,

Whats your shop number? I tried looking it up on your site, but the site kept timing out.

Thanks! I'll call ya tomorrow if I finish within your business hours.