All Ford Dana 60 KingPin brakes the same?

Team1k

So i bought a set of 60's a year or so ago, im not sure what years they are out of, but was told they are both ford so thats a start. For now my question is about the front. The front is a high pinion kingpin. From my understanding this axle was only available in these years:

1978-79 F-350 and some F-250 (Snofighter and High GVW packages)
1986-88 F-350 with dual rear wheels (DRW)
1988-91.5 F-350 with single rear wheels (SRW)

So i hopped on the autozone website and entered in a vehicle from each of those spreads and they all came up with the same front brake pad part number. So my question is, does anyone know if the front brakes are the same on all ford kingpin axles(stock not aftermarket)? I was going to take the pads into the store and double check them there but there is an online sale i didnt realize ends today at midnight and i work 3pm-12pm today :(

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

STAG

On my grind
They are different, my front axle uses 78/79 ford brakes, my rear steering axle (custom built) uses the '86-'92 ford kingpin brakes.

Different pad, caliper and bracket. They don't interchange.

Team1k

Thanks for the info. Thats a bummer, and makes me a little nervous that autozone lists them as the same.... Oh well, another sale will come along im sure.