Alright, what's it gonna be??

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Where is everyone competing? Uroc? Pro-rock? It looks like I'm competing in the Uroc pro nationals, 6 events one in Tennessee...........The rig goes under the knife next week :D

So whats it gonna Be? Braden, Von, Carl, Brandon, Spence........

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
1\4elliptic toy said:
Where is everyone competing? Uroc? Pro-rock? It looks like I'm competing in the Uroc pro nationals, 6 events one in Tennessee...........The rig goes under the knife next week :D

Extreme Rockcrawling West series for me. Natalie from UROC called just today asking if I want to run the Pros, I said nope. :)

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
1\4elliptic toy said:

I'm gonna take the year off, but I may get involved again at some point. I'm interested to see how things shake out this year with the "new" UROC. Carl will be representin' though. Gotta represent, ya know G? :D

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
I Lean said:
I'm gonna take the year off, but I may get involved again at some point. I'm interested to see how things shake out this year with the "new" UROC. Carl will be representin' though. Gotta represent, ya know G? :D
Carl seems to be having a bit of Schizophrenia... Natalie must be makin' the rounds today, I turned her down too. :D Come on, Tracy, the Extreme West series is where it's at! :cool:

Brett

Meat-Hippy
I Lean said:

whoa :ugh:

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I Lean said:
Hmmm, I'm guessing someone didn't notice who was logged on to the shop computer before he posted. :rofl: :rofl: (hint: it wasn't me)

Hey Von, you got alot on your mind, or what? First, you sell me 3 sticks of DOM when I only wanted 2. :D Then you give me Muleskinners fender AND all the money he paid for it, and now this! Time for a vacation ;)

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
RockMonkey said:
Carl seems to be having a bit of Schizophrenia... Natalie must be makin' the rounds today, I turned her down too. :D Come on, Tracy, the Extreme West series is where it's at! :cool:

I want to go to the west series but my sponsor's want a more "nationwide" approch (like tennessee Is nationwide, ya right!) I have to do as I'm told and be a good puppet$$$. We will see though is is still being disscussed.

sukaB

Banned
I'll be drivin UROC for this year anyways!
Pro-Rock series as well!

The other buggie will run pro-rock as well and Calrocks..
two buggies more stops :D

I'll be running alot of fun runs this year as well with Rubicon Jeep Jamboree,
Ultimate Adventure, TDS, guiding trails again for Moab Jeep Jamboree and many other fun trails stuff...The more I do the less I have to work....

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Coreshot said:
Hey Von, you got alot on your mind, or what? First, you sell me 3 sticks of DOM when I only wanted 2. :D Then you give me Muleskinners fender AND all the money he paid for it, and now this! Time for a vacation ;)

The answer to the first question is yes. :) The guy who sold the fender to Muleskinner didn't want the money and wanted it returned or something, or thats how I heard the story. Yes, a vacation would be nice... :D

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
I'll be doing the judge thing again. Want to make all the comps, but that is unlikely to happen. I should make most of them though. Tennisee is probably out for me, unless UROC is going to step up for travel costs for the judges...

Bart

I'll be running UROC Pro Nationals, and possibly Moab Rocks, if that happens again. I like Suka's plan better, I just don't have that kind of time.
Bart

Billforceone

A real friend !!!!!!!
Bart said:
I'll be running UROC Pro Nationals, and possibly Moab Rocks, if that happens again. I like Suka's plan better, I just don't have that kind of time.
Bart

Bart are you going to ProRock our what? It would be a good test,if you know what I mean. I can't wait to get started. We will be going out sometime next week to try out the new power glid I hope it works it could go anyway. Email me if you can go out any time next week.Billforce chassis

Bart

Billforceone said:
Bart are you going to ProRock our what? It would be a good test,if you know what I mean. I can't wait to get started. We will be going out sometime next week to try out the new power glid I hope it works it could go anyway. Email me if you can go out any time next week.Billforce chassis

Prolly not going to make ProRocks. Mostly a $$ thing and still trying to round up sponsors. I am scrambling to get the buggy back together but not likely before 2 weeks. I'll let you know. Can't wait to see your buggy with the new toys. I'll bet it kicks butt.
Bart