Amazing 1985 4runner

muleskinner

Scam. They re-list it twice a week with a new number.

"Hi, this 1985 Toyota SR5 4Runner, with 93,000 miles, runs and drives excellent. Hasn't been involved in any accident. It has no leaks or drips and does not smoke at all, I have a clear title for it. I bought it when I was serving in Naval Base Point Loma, in San Diego and now I am Atlantic Beach FL. I have dropped my price to $4,990 since this is an Urgent Sale! and I need to sell it before January 08.2012, when I will be deployed to Afghanistan with my platoon replacing the troops scheduled to come home. Since the vehicle is in a military base, I've taken the liberty to prearrange things with ebay, using their vehicle purchase protection program. The financial part will be managed by them, which means that you will have a 5 days inspection period before committing to buy the vehicle. If you want to buy the vehicle, I can give you a detailed description of the ebay vehicle purchase protection."

Sgt. David Kearns
4th Combat Engineer Battalion
United States Marine Corps
One team, one fight
images (97×83)

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Well I did my duty of reporting, doesn't seem to do a lot of good anyway, since I report the same guy in the gun section every week and he's still posting