american fork, last huraah

erocrocks

so i beleive that american fork will be open this weekend, its open as of today, i still cant decide which trails to go to, 5 mile, af, price, or what, but i figure ill still see if anyone wants to run with me

i think that i will most likely take off on friday after thanksgiving, or that sturday and go, hopefully somewhat early

anyone interested?

2flexed

I tried to go up to mineral basin last weekend, and it was solid impassable ice maybe 3/4 of the way up, just for fair warning.

erocrocks

so there is at least six rigs going up, we wil be meeting at the chevron by the mouth of canyon around 9-930am, so if anyone else wants to go, then come along, i plan on running both trails, and try not to take all day

meet there, or get ahold of me, 801 655 3500

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
do you guys plan to do these trails on Saturday? If so, I am in and would be bringing another RME junkie with me. Le Me Know!!

erocrocks

friday was lots of fu, seven rigs were upt here, mineral basin has ice covering the trail about half way up, not sure how passable it is now, forrest lake is iced over, the lakes them selves, but the trail is stil very possible. got a lot of cool pictures, ill see if i can get them on here

someone hlepd me before witht he loading of them.... might need it again