American Fork

I am going up to American fork Canyon today to look around and hopefully stay out of trouble we are just going to look around since we are new. First I have to figure out how to get there from downtown SLC lol. We'll probably be in Wyoming before we find the canyon

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
Just take I-15 south to the Alpine exit (where Cabela's is), drive east until you head into the canyon. Take a little cash, as there is an entrance fee for the canyon. When you get to the fork in the road above Timpanogos Cave, go left and follw it up to Tibble Fork Reservior. From there, take the dirt road at the lake, and you'll be wheelin'.;)

Meat_

Banned
I suggest you buy a Golden Eagle pass since it sounds like you are going to be hitting up all the sights in Utah this year. It will get you either in free or a big discount at pretty much every park in the state. And I think they will give you credit for your $3 pass you just bought today if you do it soon.

MEAT thanks that is good scoop I appreciate it. Man I had NO IDEA how incredible this area is before we moved here. I have lived all over the country and been to much of the world and it is just incredible here. We are very fortunate to have been given the oportunity via my job to live here. So yes we do plan on taking advantage of this area and the pass will help.

Well, we hope you'll choose to join U4WDA and the other land use groups in the state. Every year, we lose trails and beautiful areas due to closures. Help keep public land open.

Join U4WDA here.

The mail only gets delivered to me once a month, so be prepared to wait a little while. For some reason, it's hard to get anyone to go to our PO Box and pick up the mail more often.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
The mail only gets delivered to me once a month, so be prepared to wait a little while. For some reason, it's hard to get anyone to go to our PO Box and pick up the mail more often.

Steve, lets nip this problem on the butt... remind me why it is that we still send mail elsewhere? I'll give you a call and we can figure out a resolution to the membership applications versus bills, checks, etc... There has to be a better way to get this streamlined.

MOODY

Bald Guy
I suggest you buy a Golden Eagle pass since it sounds like you are going to be hitting up all the sights in Utah this year. It will get you either in free or a big discount at pretty much every park in the state. And I think they will give you credit for your $3 pass you just bought today if you do it soon.

Does that work for going wheeling up AF? I have always paid as I thought it was only for the cave...???

Steve, lets nip this problem on the butt... remind me why it is that we still send mail elsewhere? I'll give you a call and we can figure out a resolution to the membership applications versus bills, checks, etc... There has to be a better way to get this streamlined.

Yeah, I think someone should just go to the box more often and sort/forward mail appropriately. As of now, EZ goes to the box around meeting time and brings the contents. I've asked if we can just forward the box mail straight to me, and then I'll gladly forward the other mail where it needs to go.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Yeah, I think someone should just go to the box more often and sort/forward mail appropriately. As of now, EZ goes to the box around meeting time and brings the contents. I've asked if we can just forward the box mail straight to me, and then I'll gladly forward the other mail where it needs to go.

Lets get it done... I'll try and remember to put it on the agenda, remind me when I solicit info and we will get it handled. I can see the need to keep the old school PO Box Because so many have it on file, etc. But we could forward it to a PO Box (or you) and then you can in turn sort and resend stuff? Ideally we slowly change the PO Box info...

Option 2: if folks are die hard on keeping it in the valley... I drive passed that PO Box a couple times a week. If we can round up a key I will start going there, sending you a pack once a week.

Got my Package thanks!!!

I just wanted to let folks know that I did get my package. I didn't mean to give the impression that I was disapointed or thought you all were too slow. I understand you guys have a lot to do etc.

I did want to let you know that I had in fact joined.

Thank you very much for the package and once things settle down between the new job and house hunting is over I will definitely become more involved.

Very Respectfully

PS I am also going to send you a PM with the contents of this post in case you miss it.