American Le Mans this weekend, woo hoO!!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
that's right. GO! The Corvettes sound like real cars compared to the.. more European sound of the Aston Martins, BMW's, etc. Thrilling!! And the Daytona Prototypes are rad too.

Also, Friday night: Pit Pass holders get free admission to the practices. :D

Freakin' love that track!!

rdneckride

Tacoma,

I agree i am soo stoked for this event.. It is one of the two out there look forward to each year. Now i have three with the new addition of the Lucas off road series for the next two years. This will be sweet.

jdub

Scrambler
One of the replica racers just bought a bike from us and has Fezzari stickers on his rig.

He is from Reno Nv and spends 10k every weekend he races, too rich for me!

rdneckride

I went but did not really get any pictures as I was in the pits with the GTC teams. I have just a few images from Saturday but have not hooked the camera up i will try and look through them tomorrow. It was a great weekend with many good fast cars a few incidents and no issues with the weather. There was one driver in the GTC class Sunday in the nine11 design car that drove the maximum amount of time allowed and did not want to get out as he hwas having soo much fun. Was odd as he had a case on his hand that had to be custom made to allow him to work the controls on the steering wheel while driving. They were not the best placed car in the class but they were one of the nicest teams I dealt with there. The marquisjet team was another really nice team that were very hospitable. The TRG team was good and ended up placing second in class after a late disqualification of the 81 car due to a ride height infraction in the post race inspection. I talked with Andy Lally the driver who was in for the finish for TRG and despite being upset for the pit mistake that cost them the win he was in good spirits and looks forward to being back in September with the Rolex series as long as they can find him a co driver as their driver situation is up in the air at the moment.