ammo

74highboy

i bought a new taurus 9mm this weekend and i swear you cant find ammo in this valley or most places online

Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Yup, it's been that way for a while now. :( I just check in at Walmart often. Occasionally they have a box they'll let me buy. .22 is the same way.

Meat_

Banned
It's hard to find for the same reason that its cheap when we aren't at war..... that and the stupid people buying everything up when Obama got in.

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
:rofl: Yup.

Some friends and I went plinking one morning a couple weeks ago. I went to buy .38's for my Black Hawk, and the ammo sections everywhere in Cache Valley looked so empty it was like something out of the Twilight Zone :ugh: I ended up with .357's which cost a bit more.

The wierd thing is I had no trouble finding .40's for my S&W :confused: Walmart was almost overstocked... .357's and .40's other than that there was literally nothing at all in any other hand gun caliber :(

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Gun show last weekend had lots of ammo, but the target loads sold out fast, by Sunday when I went most just had the premium ammo left.

CJJ92yj

I buy my 9mm plinking ammo from Wal-Mart too. Their WWB is right at $20 now for 100 rounds. It's a bit dirtier than others, but I haven't had a single issue yet in my Taurus. They get a case in every now and then, but they ration it out to 1 box per customer. As much as I hate that policy, I'm glad they are doing it. I hate it when I see some tool on KSL Classifieds re-selling that same ammo for $30/box. I ended up with 3 boxes last week by doing drop-ins every day on my way home from work. I have a decent stash, but I always want more.

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
I work part time at Cabela's, and it's crazy how little ammo they have. They did have a crap load of 9mm in American Eagle for $12.99 for a box of 20 this last weekend. limit of 5 boxes.

It was only 2 years ago when you could get a box of 100 for $13 at Walmart. :(

mesha

By endurance we conquer
walmart in orem had about 50 boxes list night. If you think buying 9mm is bad try getting some .380 auto.