And i thought she looked good in a dress

tiny2085

HomeGrown
Well my girlfriend comes over and were just hanging out and she says, Hey, I want to weld. I automatically was like :eek: what was that? This is the same girl that doesn't like it when I am all greasy and stuff. But what the hey I took her out in the garage hooked up with a carhart and my helmet and let her go. And I have to tell ya, she's going to put my welds to shame if I don't watch her. :D Do any of you have a wife/girlfirend that likes to go out in the shop and get a little dirty? And yes, while she was welding I made sure the jacket was zipped all the way up.

p.s. The whole time i'm posting this she's out there just zapping away... Aint life great.

Last edited:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
sooo.... welding's THAT easy then LOL.

hehe That's pretty sweet... but watch out. My wife just asked if she could buy an old car to play with. I don't have enough money for my OWN Jeeps damnit! heheh

Hey, is your Blazer roughly together? Interior anyway? The wife would like a Blazer or a Suburban and wants to check one of each out.

fjcruisin

Do any of you have a wife/girlfirend that likes to go out in the shop and get a little dirty?

My gf says she wants to weld, just need to find some scrap for her to learn on. My 9yr old thinks he is the best welder on the planet :D ;) . My 8yr old daughter likes to be in the middle of everything, not afraid to get greasy, says she wants to weld but hasn't done it yet. Damn, my EX-wife sure hates it when I take her back with grease under her fingernails :D :D :rofl:

tiny2085

HomeGrown
Ok, maybe this wasn't her very first time she's ever welded, but it sure did surprise me. My interior is as complete as it is going to be. No heater, no radio no carpet/headliner. It is basically a sheetmetal tub with two seats.

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
I have to keep Turtle away from my welder, she'll go out and use up all my wire just running beads on anything she can get her hands on. :rofl:

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Coreshot said:
I have to keep Turtle away from my welder, she'll go out and use up all my wire just running beads on anything she can get her hands on. :rofl:

then show her how to use the bender and let her build a buggy for herself :D

958mtm

So wait a second......is that your girlfriend in the avator? i'm confused......... Who am i talking to. you or her, or is it her profile and you talking, or is there two hers...... :confused:

tiny2085

HomeGrown
Coreshot said:
You're dating a regulator? Well, she does have big eyes... :D
Yea, unfortunately she can bat those big eyes and get almost anything.... But please, no one tell her, i'll be in big trouble if she knows that :D

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Dude, you should dump that regulator and date that nice girl in the other pictures. She can even weld! hahahahaha

Skytone, congratulations! but try to finish the big projects SOON. haha