Anderson Tire: Syracuse

shlingdawg

Moose
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!

I'm doing my due diligence to advise people to stay FAR AWAY from this schitty business. Very poor service and near-criminal business practices.

That is all.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
shlingdawg said:

I'm doing my due diligence to advise people to stay FAR AWAY from this schitty business. Very poor service and near-criminal business practices.

That is all.

Need a recommendation for a tire shop?

shlingdawg

Moose
mbryson said:
Need a recommendation for a tire shop?

Naw, I usually go over to my cousins shop in Sunset (Sterling Tire) but they were lined up for a simple safety & IM so I went to the closest one to my house.

BIG MISTAKE!

utahxjer

shlingdawg said:

That is all.
I'd like to hear more...

shlingdawg

Moose
They have one guy who can do safety and IM. He's an @sshole. When I took it to get inspected, it wouldn't pass IM as my engine light was on due to a faulty sensor. I replaced the sensor, had my engine light re-set and drove it for a couple of days to get all the systems reset (I don't know if its an Infiniti thing or what).

Anyway, when I took it back to get re-tested the guy was a total ass to me. He hooked it back up to the machine and it hadn't reset all the processes, so it didn't pass.

He treated me like a fawking two year old. Greasemonkey fawker! :mad2:

Anyway, I drove it around for a few more days until I thought it would be fine. I took it back in Monday afternoon and the dick already went home (4 hours early). I took it back Tuesday and he was there. The fawker got in my car and smoked the tires (literally, skid marks and all) pulling out of the parking stall and squeeling the tires around the side of the building. I was like, WTF? The store manager was right there with me and I asked him if the little bastard drove all his customer cars like that. He said that he didn't notice. :rolleyes: I pointed out the tire marks and he said that he would have a talk with him.

Anyway, it passed this time but he took his damn sweet time doing it.

@ssholes! :mad2: