Anniversary Recommendations

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'm looking to surprise Jacey with a 2-3 day get away to Park City, Heber, or anywhere relatively close by where we could relax for a few days... Away from work, students, family, dogs, pretty much everything. This will be the tail end of Nov if that matters to suggestions.

Any recommendations of nice places to stay 1-2hrs outside of SLC?

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
I have stayed at the Johnson Mill B&B in Heber and that was great, Nice pond to go play on in the middle of the night, Hot tub, beautiful rooms... good place to kick back for sure!

bryson

RME Resident Ninja
Supporting Member
I have stayed at the Johnson Mill B&B in Heber and that was great, Nice pond to go play on in the middle of the night, Hot tub, beautiful rooms... good place to kick back for sure!

I have stayed there, and I'll second the recommendation. Very nice!

Oh, this too.;) Sorry the pic is so small... Can't view anything but the thumbnail at work.:eek:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.3 KB · Views: 113

mesha

By endurance we conquer
rent a cabin at sundance. they have utah local packages that make it surprisingly affordable. they have several sizes you can rent to fit different budgets. You need to go online to get the locals deal. the restaurants are nice and the atmosphere is great. take a ride on the tram and go horseback riding.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
We have a done a stay at the Zermott in Midway the last week of July for the last couple of years.

Nice place to stay, good resturaunts, not super cheap though...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Candace and I love to do B&B's for our anniversary's, this last year we stayed at the Woodland Farm House Inn just up the road from Kamas. We did dinner in PC one night, dinner in Heber another. Went for a hike, let the Mrs shop at the outlets, etc. We've also stayed at the Schoolhouse Inn in PC proper, very nice place with lots of history. Take the PC Ghost Tour if you have time, its a great evening.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
We've kind of moved from the B&B stuff to just a niceish hotel room. Sometimes you can get the bridal, executive or presidential suites for pretty reasonable prices vs. a B&B.

Our 20th is the end of Nov. as well. I wish you guys well for your anniv. :D

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"

We were there for a wedding last week. Nice place, I like it better than the homestead....
My favorite place that time of year is Zion. Further drive, but worth it! Lots of nice options for B&B or nice hotels....

airmanwilliams

for the last three years my wife and I have been going to the anniversary inn up in logan and then gone fishing and done a picnic up at the second dam up logan canyon. very nice and relaxing. and some interesting themed rooms.