annual davis county diesel I/M *****!

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
the tags are up on the truck that means I get to travel to the one and only test facility in the county. Completely the wrong way from home, work or any other business.

I don't have any worries of passing. It's just a PITA to have to call and beg for an appointment time at a facility that is in no way convenient for me to get to or for that fact happy for my business.

What a crock!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Mine's up this month too. I've never had a problem with the place I go to in Salt Lake though. I think I got a free car wash last time too. :)

camicaztoy

I disagree, i've had nothing but pains from the guy at davis county. try to catch them on a good day. Glad my tow rig is reged in weber now. One time they failed me for a brocken wheel stud, that they broke, putting the tire back on. Another time, they pulled the axle out to check rear breaks, even though new style 14 bolts just slide off the studs, then the guy got pissy with me when i told him that he didnt need to do it, refused to write up my ticket untill i went and talked to his boss. Wouldnt have been pissed off if it wasnt for pissing 1/2 a quart of royal purple all over my new helomax wheels and the ground and didnt even bother to wipe up the mess. Got more horror stories about that place.