Another Addition to the Offroad family!

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
His name is Zuki, he is about 8 weeks old! He is a red Blue Heeler mix, and a ton of fun!

Attachments

• imagejpeg_0 (1).jpg
    imagejpeg_0 (1).jpg
    124 KB · Views: 24
  • DSC00382.jpg
    DSC00382.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 18

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
This is the first time I have had a puppy, its a totally new experience, but once he got used to his kennel he is not making any noise at night, I think the first few days were rough, and I am glad he has grown out of it.

He is pretty much potty trained, ALMOST, he has a few accidents but he is a little guy still :) I think he will be a ton of fun!

grandmaster

Let the build Re-begin
They are a lot of fun, I am away at college and I've been gone for almost a week and I already miss my dog more than anything(other then family, which my dog "harley" is considered) They learn quick and i have not been around the bread much, but my dog is pretty good, and very loyal, maybe a little too loyal as she does not like people around my family. I got her when she was 5 weeks, which is really young to take a pup away from its mother, anywho, make sure the puppy is around a lot of different people that way she doesnt get too mean. I did it with my dog, just didnt work.

Here on some pictures of my dog. Pure bred German Shepherd

She is a year now, i just can't find the pictures i had, they are on my flash drive, i will get the posted up tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG_0131.jpg
    IMG_0131.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 16

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Cute! I want a boxer really bad, but I just don't have the time to take care of it. I'm never around and most of the things I do a dog would be more of a PITA than a blessing.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
My neighbor has a boxer, big freakin' dog. Seems like he wants to kill everyone, but really just playing around with a big voice, big jumps, big knock-you-on-your-ass.. etc. :D

Coreshot

Resident Thread Killer
we got a new pup too, a Black & Tan Coon Hound. Cute little guy, but it's gonna be tough breaking him of the baying- everybody wants to hear him do it. :rolleyes:

pic-

Attachments

• camera1 011.jpg
    camera1 011.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 11
  • camera1 013.jpg
    camera1 013.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 17

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
OH that coon hound is so cute! lol I bet that is going to be a nightmare at night when he is in his kennel! if you go that way.

Cody, I thought the dog would be a lot more work than it is, the first few days were different, having to get up earlier, and feed him and let him tinkle before I go to work, but I think after a few weeks of that its normal routine. I pretty much take him everywhere in his kennel, and I keep him on a leash if I take him somewhere with lots of young kids or people who are new to him. He gets a little excited and jumps on people, pounces more like. He is also still in the chewing, gnawing stage he wont hurt you but it scares kids. So if a kid walks up, I tell him, "Hey if he bites you softly its ok, if you dont like him pat his nose and tell him no harshly, but he is going to want to get right up to you"

All my Nieces and nephews do pretty darn good around him. I am excited more everyday as he gets older.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Ya. My thing is that I spend a lot of time away from home on the weekends, and most of my trips would be really difficult to do with a dog running around and I would feel bad if it was just sitting at home all day every day without attention.

krazz1e

puppies are alot of work... cute but all that other stuff that comes with it... ehh, I like the mature dog better!

Rubi-Mama

My truck, his payments.
Cute! I want a boxer really bad, but I just don't have the time to take care of it. I'm never around and most of the things I do a dog would be more of a PITA than a blessing.

I love Boxers. I did Boxer rescue in Florida for 2 years before moving to Idaho. Here is a picutres of my 3 boys.

Attachments

• HPIM1124.JPG
    HPIM1124.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 9

Rubi-Mama

My truck, his payments.
Jeremy P from Moab has the most adorable little boxer. aren't the females considerably smaller than the males?

Typically yes, but I adopted a 94 lbs female out one time. Our first boxer was a German boxer. He was 106 lbs and pure muscle. The German Boxer breed (a true German boxer) tends to be bigger. But they are also around $1000.00 too.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Those are big dogs. I don't know that I would want a 100 lb dog lol. all of the boxers I have ever been around have been super well behaved and affectionate--almost too affectionate sometimes lol.

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
the boxer I have that lives next door is really pretty, good coloring. They said they got him from the pound, he doesnt bark at me when I get home, only if I walk up to him, he runs away... he strikes me as a dangerous dog. Maybe its just me but I think he was probably abused, he is very skittish. I can see him pouncing on you when your not looking but not even thinking about it if you are looking at him...

Rubi-Mama

My truck, his payments.
Sorry for the Hijack: I have to share one more thing about Boxers. In my earlier post, I said I did Boxer Rescue for 2 years. Here are some pictures of the boxers that I would get and nurse back to health m(I'm a nurse so I would always get the sick ones). THESE PICTURES ARE NOT PRETTY! Just wanted to warn everyone.
On a good note, this particular dog "Sarah" went on to becoming a certified guide dog for her deaf adopted owner.

Hijack off.....

Attachments

• foster dogs 062.jpg
    foster dogs 062.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 9
  • foster dogs 066.jpg
    foster dogs 066.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 7
  • foster dogs 071.jpg
    foster dogs 071.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 10

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Sorry for the Hijack: I have to share one more thing about Boxers. In my earlier post, I said I did Boxer Rescue for 2 years. Here are some pictures of the boxers that I would get and nurse back to health m(I'm a nurse so I would always get the sick ones). THESE PICTURES ARE NOT PRETTY! Just wanted to warn everyone.
On a good note, this particular dog "Sarah" went on to becoming a certified guide dog for her deaf adopted owner.

Hijack off.....

Not a Hijack :) Totally acceptable! its about dogs!