Another Grand Junction CO geek :)

ClintE

i make stuff
Have been thinking about joining for a while, just never got around to it. Saw a cross post today on another board and figured heck, whats another forum to waste my time on instead of working :D

I run a 69 Bronco with some stuff, have two more sitting outside waiting their turn in the shop.

Billings%2050.jpg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome to RME Clint! I really need to spend more time on the trail with the local guys so I get to know you. I feel guilty having lived in Fruita over 2 yrs and I only know a handful of locals. :guilty: Oh, and the EB looks amazing, nice work!

ClintE

i make stuff
Welcome to RME Clint! I really need to spend more time on the trail with the local guys so I get to know you. I feel guilty having lived in Fruita over 2 yrs and I only know a handful of locals. :guilty: Oh, and the EB looks amazing, nice work!

Yeah, we gotta hook up. I was chatting with a buddy of mine the other day and you came up. Cody, who lives out in Fruita mentioned you....

Greg

Admin
Yeah, we gotta hook up. I was chatting with a buddy of mine the other day and you came up. Cody, who lives out in Fruita mentioned you....

Ah, yes. I haven't seen Cody since last summer, he's a good guy. I'm planning to do a lot of local wheelin, I'll be sure to get with you & some of the other locals out on the trail. I still need to wheel with Steve! He's helped me out with gears, we've been out dirtbiking and I haven't wheeled with him yet! My fault... :rolleyes:

ClintE

i make stuff
Ah, yes. I haven't seen Cody since last summer, he's a good guy. I'm planning to do a lot of local wheelin, I'll be sure to get with you & some of the other locals out on the trail. I still need to wheel with Steve! He's helped me out with gears, we've been out dirtbiking and I haven't wheeled with him yet! My fault... :rolleyes:

LOL, if nothing else you gotta come to a M&G or something. We hope to run Billings this weekend as well....

Greg

Admin
LOL, if nothing else you gotta come to a M&G or something. We hope to run Billings this weekend as well....

I've thought about attending a M&G, I really need to. I wish I could make the Billings run, my work schedule isn't, uh... 'normal'... :ugh: I'll be driving to UT on Saturday for work. Even then, it's going to be another month until my TJ project is ready for the trail.

Badbuggy

rock star
Seems like the colorado guys are taking over... or not.

Welcome to the site. Nice Bronco.
I have a great picture of a certain Yellow Bronco on that obstical.

Anchor_Mtn

Work Less, Travel More
Vendor
Welcome over here Clint. I think there are more GJ people on the Utah board than the Colorado board. That EB ready to see daylight yet???

Bart

Welcome ClintE. Great to see more CO guys here. I can tell we're going to have to have a lot more wheeling trips out your way. Love EB's. My first vehicle was a 66 EB that I managed to roll within 3 months of getting my license.

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
Dam, Nice rig, my wife would be jealous (me as well). Have to make sure I don't show her that picture or else she will be bugging me that she needs a Bronco.:D

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
She does NEED a bronco :)

yeah it would be nice to get her one, she says one day when she gets one she is going to show my Jeep how it is done.:D But she just got her new daily driver in September (Audi A4) nice but terrible on the rocks :) so she is gonna have to wait. But one day we would LOVE to have one.

ClintE

i make stuff
Of course she needs a Bronco! All well kept wives deserve only the best! ;)

This really swell guy on here who drives an amazingly well loved EB...:rofl:

Welcome! We'll have to come up your way this spring and get BadBuggy and Greg out on Billings and show them how to get the job done. :p

:D I will be building my wife her own bronco real shortly, shes been buggin me for years to finish the thing, so this summer I will start the work.

Anytime you guys wanna bring that Bronco out and play Im game!