Another New Dude

Quentin18

Master Yota
So I decided to check out this forum because I was told to check it out by Levi.
I own a 03 Tundra 4x4 with a lift and 285's and a rear lsd. Plans are to get some new skids built up(which sould be really soon) some sliders. Nex some camburg uniball UCA's. That way ill have a little bit more travel in my front and some good prottection so I dont beat the crap out of my truck 2 hard. I hope to be doing a lot more to this truck than just those things, but need a bit more knowlegdge and $. So as soon as more $ starts comming in for my truck funds ill be doing more mods depending on what type of wheeling I get into. So far my build is going more in a LT rock/open desert rig. Mostly a rig where I can do some 6's if needed, but will probly stay more in the 3-5 area and then blast it out in the open country when I want.
I hope to get some good knowledge from this site and to go do some trials with some rad people.
Peace
-Quentin

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome to RME Quentin! I love those Tundras, I've test driven a few and them seem like solid vehicles. You have any pics of it? I see your avatar, but would like to see more. Sounds like you've made some very tasteful mods. :cool:

Quentin18

Master Yota
All of my pictures are on my Laptop, thats broke rightnow.... But me and my friend went and did a little trail yesterday afternoon and took a few weenie poser pics. But I guess there better than nothing.
I still need to get a photobucket account. So I just uploaded them the easy way.

Attachments

• IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 5

Quentin18

Master Yota
Heres a few more.
Didnt realize I could do more than 3 pics.

Attachments

• IMG_0044.jpg
    IMG_0044.jpg
    172 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    168.8 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0050.jpg
    IMG_0050.jpg