Another new guy

Drclarkin

Stingers Rule!
Hello everyone

I will be moving to Montrose the second week of Sept. I was told about this site from my friend Kevin (Rokrash on this forum). Ive got a 92 Yj that Im still in the process of a 1ton swap....hopefully I can get it finished up before we move! I hope to get a chance to wheel with everyone here.

Chris

Attachments

• 42s.jpg
    42s.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 10
  • Waterfall2.JPG
    Waterfall2.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 11
  • untitled5.JPG
    untitled5.JPG
    46.6 KB · Views: 7

timpanogos

Push to the Peak
Nice rig. Hope your swap is going well. Look for the upcoming trips, I hope to get some people together for a trip into the corner of CO. in October ... hope to see you there

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome Chris! Are you in Nebraska now (guessing from your plates)? What's bringing you to Montrose? We're in Fruita, just over an hour from Montrose... I'd love to find a few acres down there. I love that area! Oh... welcome to RME. Don't be a stranger, we're all pretty decent people here. :)

Drclarkin

Stingers Rule!
Welcome Chris! Are you in Nebraska now (guessing from your plates)? What's bringing you to Montrose? We're in Fruita, just over an hour from Montrose... I'd love to find a few acres down there. I love that area! Oh... welcome to RME. Don't be a stranger, we're all pretty decent people here. :)

Yep in Omaha, Nebraska now. My wife is going to be one of the pharmacists in the new Target they are building in Montrose.

Stingers rule!

Drclarkin

Stingers Rule!
Chris, I am in Montrose. Post up here when you get moved to town. We have some great trails around here.

Good luck in your move and God Bless

Butch

We were in Montrose in July and i passed you on Main st. Very nice scrambler!

I will definatly be ready to wheel once I get there. I havent been offroad since Disney, OK in april of 2006....After that trip I decided that I needed to rebuild my dana 44 front...and some how ended up with a Hp 60 a 14bolt and 42's Im still not sure how that happened!