Another new

Jesser04

Vacation 288.jpg

Vacation 334.jpgHi everyone,
I'm new to the site. I bought my first jeep about six months ago and haven't looked back it's been a great time. It is a 97 TJ with a 4" super lift with limited in the rear and an arb up front on 32's. I hope to join some of you on some trail runs. Jesse
P.S. The bottom pic is with the new lift installed:D

Attachments

• Random 2008 764.jpg
    Random 2008 764.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Welcome to RME Jesse, looks like you're not scared to use that TJ! Hells Gate is pretty exciting! There's usually some kind of trip going on each weekend, just watch the Upcoming Trips section. Feel free to plan your own, everyone on here is quite friendly and ready to wheel.

Jesser04

I have been looking at joining a club that is not too big but is well established. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great thanks

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I have been looking at joining a club that is not too big but is well established. If anyone has any suggestions that would be great thanks

Check out the U4WDA, they're the group that almost all UT clubs & associations organize under. Just joining the U4 would be a good start, they have quarterly trail rides, trail repair projects, a great newsletter, etc.