Northern Utah another snakes trip (memorial day)

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
C-dude, bring that thing out! wheeling a stick isnt as difficult as it sounds, assuming you already can drive a manual fairly decent to begin with.. :/

sLcREX

Formerly Maldito X
I'm not too sure anymore, I don't think I'll be up at 8 to meet there at 9 lol. Tonight is a partying night haha

Zac001

ok i wanna come and bring the family out for our first trip ever in the JK. only question is would any of yall take your 10 month old son wheeling? or is it too bumpy for that... i assume for as slow as we would have to go thats a good thing right!

user

I go slow as ever when im offroad I literally baby my truck as you guys will see. Mostly because stuff is just so expensive, to be honest, I wouldn't have any problems taking my 10 month old with me as long as he is buckled in good. To each his own though. But like I said I go slow enough that my girlfriend plays on her ipad the whole time and it's touch screen lol. My cds don't skip and I even often times have drinks with no lid in my cup holder even. Now I'm sure some parts will get a little rough when you have to get up and over an obstacle, but it shouldn't be anything close to enough to harm your child. I would honestly say it just depends on the driver and how easy or rough you make the trip. But then again I'm no professional and have never been on this trail. This is all my personal opinion.

Zac001

thats what i figure as well i didnt have a problem takiing him mudding last month but hes mom sure was worried about all the bumping around.

im planning on making this i live 90 minutes away and id hate to get to the chevron and everyone is gone! or even worse hold yall up

user

It's my first trip out there too but I wouldn't even worry about it man. I'll personally wait for you if your late and we can head up together. I've never been there but from looking at a couple posts in here I'm sure we can find it without too much trouble. I am pretty new to the rock crawling scene but my truck is built pretty good and I have been out enough times by myself that I'm confident I'll be ok. In fact this will be the first time I've went on a trail with other people. I know it's risky but I always go wheeling alone and that another reason I'm so careful. and I have a winch and tow rope and some tools/oil/etc. I carry so even if it was just the 2 of us that went I'm sure we would be ok if we had any problems. I don't talk on the phone much I prefer text but if you don't like to text you can feel free to shoot me a call/text in the morning when your headed out and like I said I'll stick around and wait for you. It will be me and my girlfriend...pretty much wife I guess we been together like 4 years lol but here's my number 720 207 4503

user

So does that meen your doing AF tomorrow zerkalo or are you meeting another time?? And isn't there a lot more area out there to drive around or is it pretty much just the snakes trail?? About how long does the trail take do you think??

user

Lol i guess it would have been good to put my name. But Boss man works for me. Haha just playin. I'm Mike.

Zerkalo

So does that meen your doing AF tomorrow zerkalo or are you meeting another time?? And isn't there a lot more area out there to drive around or is it pretty much just the snakes trail?? About how long does the trail take do you think??

Nah, I'll be lame and stay home since people say AF's mudded..
Yeah you can keep going up for constrictor, after the snake, which is about 1 hour long trail, if you do it slow and stop a few times.
There's sidewinder, and 5 mile pass all around eagle mountains.

I'll sure join the gang to AF some time later.
I live in Salt lake, so I'm ALWAYS down for bountiful if you haven't been. It's only 15 min from me.

user

Nah, I'll be lame and stay home since people say AF's mudded..
Yeah you can keep going up for constrictor, after the snake, which is about 1 hour long trail, if you do it slow and stop a few times.
There's sidewinder, and 5 mile pass all around eagle mountains.

I'll sure join the gang to AF some time later.
I live in Salt lake, so I'm ALWAYS down for bountiful if you haven't been. It's only 15 min from me.

I haven't done bountiful yet either!! I'm down to go sometime this week though. I'm in sandy/west valley depending on the day so I'm not far from ya just let me know when and I'm there. I always go to baccus lol I thought it was the closest.

4x4life

Knowone needs to worry about holding others up. Come out and we will have a good time. I have all day, I've been out to the snakes a lot and I'm willing to help anyone. I will be at Chevron at 9 but will wait for 30min or so to wait for others.

Zac001

i want to come out its 2am so someone text me and make sure my ass is up and moving by 7am.. 801-710-2010 Zac

user

Lol I'm still up so you will be alright!!! I guess a group is going up AF tomorrow. Idk what to do lol half the people say it's bad and the other half are going up there :s