another snow wheeling trip on saturday the 21st

Wanker Delux

The Other Greg
some uhh... stuff...

I will try to get a video up here . . .
also, itbejer had his camera and took some pictures himself so he can crop them and put them up as well.

itbejared

Yup, Its a 'Sploder!
here are a couple more pics
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by ace
Cool video:D Love the sound of Sami's at 4000rpm:D And dang, I've never downloaded anything that fast!

tom

I host it off a back door on weber state's network :)

the thing about 4000 RPM is that I was wanting to take it easy on my zuk so I didn't go over about 4500. I can go up and above 6 for short bursts but that is hard on the 95k mile motor. zuk motors are good up to 150k behind a motor home but daily driven they rarely go over 100k :)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Hey I can't get this video to work, I download it and it opens up just fine but all I can hear is the sound...and there is a message that says "Unable to Render Video; DX50 decompressor not found" Any idea what I need to do to view this video??? It sounds cool anways!

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit
Hey I can't get this video to work, I download it and it opens up just fine but all I can hear is the sound...and there is a message that says "Unable to Render Video; DX50 decompressor not found" Any idea what I need to do to view this video??? It sounds cool anways!

Same here :(

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Ummmm...your stereo is on but your TV is off? Worked fine for me......

Just kidding, same here no picture just music....

EZ

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
you guys need to download the correct codec for your media players. your software is out of date and needs to be updated. if you have windows media player download the newest version from microsoft. sorry :) we try to stay on the cuttin edge and sometimes people get left behind. this new technology allows us to compress video even further without losing much quality. it is brought to you by DIVX :)

xjc

I give up :(
We had a blast. We weren't exactly cutting new trails if you count snowmobiles. I think they were kind of pissed because we were shreading the trail so bad. It was a total mess after the four of us pushed through.

Lesons learned: BFG at's are awesome in the snow.:cool: 12.5 wide swampers on a samurai don't dig very well. :( 50$ tires from discount tires = greased slickes.