another tazer incident: calling NE utah!

Dominic

cooperate with the oficer and you wont get tazed. it may have got out of hand. but it wouldnt have happened if he had done what the oficer had asked him to do.

I agree with you. The easiest way to avoid any issues is to just do as your told.But you don't think he was just a little impatient with her?

RedRockUT

Utah 4x4 Club
"cooperate with the oficer and you wont get tazed."

Exactly. Although, he could have just took down his name, address and date of birth to get all of his information. The guy would have left with a few tickets, and that would have been it.

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Exactly. Although, he could have just took down his name, address and date of birth to get all of that information. The guy would have left with a few tickets, and that would have been it.

I should tase you as well for banning my account on your site......that or why can't I log in? :(

Yeah, it's true that there are arseholes in every profession/group. I've met a lot of very professional police officers, but I've also met a bunch of dickhead cops who should not be carrying weapons. I always assume everyone is a good person until I have proof to the contrary. I've had four police encounters in Utah. One UHP officer was very professional, one Utah County Sheriff was an asshole on a power trip, one Payson cop was very nice, and then a group of Utah County Sheriffs at Onion Days in Payson who tried to pull some SWAT style sh1t on me and a few friends. I'd rather protect myself than have to rely on those types of assholes.

RedRockUT

Utah 4x4 Club
LOL, that's cuz your log in name is different than your display name. You set your log in name as "Brett M" :brett:

Last edited: