Attachments

• Boat.jpg
    Boat.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Polish.jpg
    Polish.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 7

tisjeep

Believe me I have tried to sink this boat. Had in as big as 4 ft. swells. This keeps me drier than my Cuddy Cabin. Unless I want to roll another boats wake unsuspectingly onto the poor passengers sitting behind me. There is great entertainment in that (got to love tunnel hulls).

Jet drive sk is a lot of fun, but a little less efficient than a prop and they all generally have big blocks = lots of fuel. They handle big waves much better than you would think, given some common sense.

O'neal

?????????
Brought home a 1978 18' starcraft(holiday model),aluminum v5 hull,mercruiser outdrive, inboard 4cyl....need's some tlc but should be a great starter boat.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Congrats on the new purchase, I just saw this thread and I'm glad I did. I am also in the market and there is some great advice on here.

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
Now I know what you are going to do with that old Beaver winch. The Bear is too low to float, so winching along will have to do. Congrats, I'll drop by to check it out this week.

rholbrook

I have a 230SSI Chaparrel I will be selling in the spring or sooner if someone wanted to talk me out of this fall. It's either an 05 or 06, can't remember. Open bow, 270HP Mercruiser with Duo-prop, wake board tower, really nice stereo, aluminum tandem axle trailer. Chaparrel is one of the top boats on the market. I can email pictures if someone is interested.