Any Cingular employees?

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I'm picking up a Cingular-locked Motorola SLVR today. I have T-Mobile. Any hook-ups to help me get this unlocked? I'd rather not pay some online company $20 to do it for me.

Devin

Caleb

Have someone that has Cingular and has been with them for more than 90 days put their sim card in the phone, call up Cingular and tell them they are traveling out of the country and were wanting to use pre-paid sim cards over there. They will give you the unlock code for it. If it doesn't work the first time, call and do it again. You will eventually get someone that will do it for you. If you search you can find a phone number that will go around Customer Support right to tech support and they will almost always do it.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
Have someone that has Cingular and has been with them for more than 90 days put their sim card in the phone, call up Cingular and tell them they are traveling out of the country and were wanting to use pre-paid sim cards over there.

Do they actually have to put the SIM card in the phone? I just realized my brother has Cingular, but he's in Long Beach...

Caleb

I think so because they will have to see it being used on his account...I'm not positive though. You could have your brother try all call and give some BS story and see what they say.