any front sight members?

pELYgroso

'Merica
My wife and I just got lifetime memberships to front sight. (a gun club with a shooting compound in Vegas)

any other members?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
What did you pay? Most people get ripped off. Here's my take, there are as good or better firearm and tactical training here in Utah an even close to SLC.. So why pay for a time-share like getaway to a remote area outside of LV to run some firearm training. The dude who started it is good, I'm not saying their training is subpar, but he's as good of a salesman as he is gun-runner.

There is so much opportunity local to SL, I just do not see the point in spending money that far away for good training.

pELYgroso

'Merica
I hear ya. We like to visit Vegas a few times a year anyways, so we thought that this would be a cool thing to add to our trips. I've talked with a few people who have taken the classes and they've all absolutely loved them! We paid $250 each for lifetime. It'll more than pay for itself after our first class I think.

rdneckride

My parnets got me a membershipt a year ago. They have had theirs for a year and bought memberships for all the kids before they changed things up. As far as I have heard it ai a good place. One of my firends did one of the shotgun classes and had a ball. She plans on going tot he full auto class as one of her bucket list wishes. I am just hoping to go this year. I am supposed to take one of my co workers when I go to help pay for a hotem/gas in exchange for the midweek pass I have.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Is your fingers all switched up on yer hand, or is you just that amazing with the typing skills? ;)

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
There is a guy in Saratoga springs that is an instructor at Gunsite. He was also on LA swat during the watts and Rodney king riots. He knows his stuff. He is giving classes here when he has enough people to make up a class His website is www.marksmanshipmatters.com. His name is Larry Mudget. I have a friend who has been to both Front Sight and Mudgets classes. He liked them both.