Any locals have 37 or 38.5 Boggers?

Ryan

Does anybody know of anybody somewhat local that has 37x13 Boggers, or 38.5x11 Boggers? I've seen a few pics, but I'd really like to check 'em out in person before I consider dumpin' any cash on 'em. 4 Wheel parts doesn't stock 'em.

Last edited:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
YEAH SURE!!! a zuk with 37's. that is funny. you have to dump some cash to make a zuk handle that kind of rotational mass. we are talking d-44's at least. i know several guys running big meat up here. but nothing bigger than a 33 on a zuk. 33's are pushing it for birfields!!

goin4xn

Jeepaholic
Originally posted by spencurai
YEAH SURE!!! a zuk with 37's. that is funny. you have to dump some cash to make a zuk handle that kind of rotational mass. we are talking d-44's at least. i know several guys running big meat up here. but nothing bigger than a 33 on a zuk. 33's are pushing it for birfields!!

D44's at least and you'd better plan on carrying spare 297 u joints for the front axle. Depends on how much power you've got (engine swap?) or how low your gears are (Crawler box?). That much mass is gonna hurt those 297's. Esp. when you've got them turned and under power. YMMV with the light weight Sammy tho.
Scott