Any one want to go wheeling

demon jeep

Banned
Does anyone want to go wheeling on 10/05 Saterday we will go out to rattlesnake . West of lehi there is new obsticles if so we will meet at Lehi Albertsons at 9:00 am.

I really want to go wheelin' somewhere.. I might be down for going.. How hard of obsticals we talking here? I don't want to go on anything I have to be winched over/off of :D I generally try to take it easy on the truck during school year, if I break it I sure can't afford to fix it untill school gets out! :rolleyes:

WayneXJ

grocery getter driver
Originally posted by ledhead
I really want to go wheelin' somewhere.. I might be down for going.. How hard of obsticals we talking here? I don't want to go on anything I have to be winched over/off of :D I generally try to take it easy on the truck during school year, if I break it I sure can't afford to fix it untill school gets out! :rolleyes:

It's the same trail that we ran a few months ago when you dented your rocker.

Demon Jeep I'll be there Saturday morning.

jp008

I'm up for Sunday. I'll see if Garry wants to take his Chevy XJ and abuse it a little more. Apperently Carnage was not enough for him.

ewander

ledhead,

I think I have some 31's with pretty decent tread that you can have for free, if you are interested.

Let me know.

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
I would probably be interested in coming if its on Sunday. Where is "Rattlesnake". Is it the kind of trail where the in and out are close to each other so that I can tow my CJ?

demon jeep

Banned
I have to go on saterday I have to many other thing to do on sunday. If you want to goon sunday get with Ewander he knows the trail and I will mark the new part of the trail so you all can play on it. Just get ready for a role over :D
And please keep the trail clean...

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by Medsker
So if I can get off work is anyone invited to this play session?

Ofcourse!! :D If it's on the Board, anyone is free to join in. This is DemonJeeps plan, but he loves to wheel with anyone.

You just registered on RME, huh? Welcome!!! So what do you wheel?