any place to repair stereo eqpt???

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
So my '92 JVC mini-system, which was awesome, died recently. The CD laser isn't tracking right, and the tape deck is a little wonky. Anyone know of a good competent place to get stuff like that repaired here?? There is a place in NY I could use, but I'd rather not bother flying out there. :(

why not just get a new system? Because it would cost me thousands NOW to get something to replace my awesome little mini. In the late 80's-early 90's, everyone made awesome "bookshelf" systems-- JVC, Sony, Onkyo, Denon, all kinds of great-sounding little systems, all w/CD changers, tape decks, and aux. jacks for whatever. I would really like to keep this one alive. :D

anyway, if you know of a place, I'm all ears. Thanks.

DOSS

Poker of the Hornets Nest
There used to be a little electronics repair place just south of I215 on State street.. east side of the street.. had a couple of Decks repaired there back in the day... don't remember then name though :(

richpblaze

This guy rocks

Hi-Q Electronics
(801) 562-5254
750 E 10600 S, Sandy, UT 84094

He will tell you if it is worth it to fix or not have taken many tvs and electronics to him very trustworthy. Probably should move into the new millennium though, I'm just sayin'.