Any plumbers here?

MR.CJ-7

Your Realtor
I'm finishing off the basement and need a little help with the bathroom. It is all roughed in and ready to go. I'm stuck with the shower. The others in my house all have cultured marble and I kind of wanted to stick with that look. Lowes and Depot don't seem to sell it so I assume I need to turn to a plumber.

I'm not ready for finish work yet, but I'm framing and need to have an idea of what size of shower pans are available so I can build the walls accordingly.

Any ideas of where or who to contact?

chadschoon

I sure am a plumber :) as far as getting a cultured marble pan, Im not sure if I have ever seen one. usually they are fiberglass or tile. You might be able to have one made by a marble company, like white water or somewhere similar. pm me if you need any help.

Corban_White

I install cultured marble. Send me a pm if you like and I can answer any questions you might have. Cultured marble shower pans, walls, etc. are all custom made to whatever size you do the framing but there are some things to watch out for that can save money or make it turn out better in the end. Let me know if you would like some help.

Corban