NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
11-X3.jpg

rslp3-X3.jpg

rslp2ca-X3.jpg

Last edited:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Checking in. We were at the game last night. Venus, Jupiter and the crescent moon together over the West stands was awesome. The rest of the game sucked.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
You guys have heard the new anthem, right? The fan unity is really what makes RSL special, and the games so much fun to attend.

[video=youtube_share;Pa1DJ008t9Y]http://youtu.be/Pa1DJ008t9Y[/video]

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
Yes, i actually met him while doing a commercial with them. Hes a drummer for some band.. Rancid?

My brother and I had some speaking parts in a fan made "Stadium Conduct" fan made as in, they made it fans did the parts.. They have not finished production on it yet.. When they do ill post it!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Yes, i actually met him while doing a commercial with them. Hes a drummer for some band.. Rancid?

My brother and I had some speaking parts in a fan made "Stadium Conduct" fan made as in, they made it fans did the parts.. They have not finished production on it yet.. When they do ill post it!

Rancid is correct. Your "conduct" video, does it tell people stuff they need to know befor they come? Like it's their responsibility to shout out the last names during the player introductions, words to common chants, stuff like that? If so, that's awesome! Spectator participation is critical!

Caleb

Soccer fan here, we actually have season tickets :D but have not been able to make a game yet this year :( Nice shots. Even if you dislike soccer, I still think RSL games are the funnest sporting event around here to attend.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Soccer fan here, we actually have season tickets :D but have not been able to make a game yet this year :( Nice shots. Even if you dislike soccer, I still think RSL games are the funnest sporting event around here to attend.

They are. By far. Where are your seats?

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax

Yes, exactly that kind of video! They said they may use it on the big screen, I'm thinking it will just be used for promotional video..

I posted these shots on their fan page, I got the attention if the Marketing Director.. Meet with him tomorrow about shooting for RSL on an official capacity... Pretty stoked to shoot with press credentials for a team I love ;)

Caleb

Yes, exactly that kind of video! They said they may use it on the big screen, I'm thinking it will just be used for promotional video..

I posted these shots on their fan page, I got the attention if the Marketing Director.. Meet with him tomorrow about shooting for RSL on an official capacity... Pretty stoked to shoot with press credentials for a team I love ;)

That's pretty cool. I had a good friend that shot for RSL for many years. Not sure if he's still doing it. (I'd be surprised if he wasn't)

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
We're Section 2 Row J (seats 3&4)

EDIT: Right about here where you can see the empty seats :rofl:
;)
View attachment 71356
Midfield and down low. Nice seats!

I posted these shots on their fan page, I got the attention if the Marketing Director.. Meet with him tomorrow about shooting for RSL on an official capacity... Pretty stoked to shoot with press credentials for a team I love

That's awesome! Remember me when your sweet RSL marketing gig gets you RSL tickets you can't use. ;)

NoTrax

New Wheels Big Trax
4-X3.jpg

AnNNNNND my favorite from the shoot :)

This image has some issues... Id have to redo it if I was to use it, or print it very large.. I had some alignment problems, and some radial motion when I shot it.. I was tired.. and shooting brackets handheld..

Last edited: