anybody listen to internet radio?

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Short advertisements added today. I'll take a Pandora with an ad every once in awhile over no Pandora any day :)

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
never used slacker. pandora has never given me a reason to try anything else. i have only heard one add. it played once in 7 hours of listening.

weird... listened all day today and didn't hear any... probably just some sort of demo they ran for one day

jet_aj

Just loosing my mind
I usually listen to www.977music.com they have several channels but I usually listen to the Alt station or the Hitz channel. It's not like Pandora where you build your own channel, but .977 does play a good selection of music, and they only have one 30 second ad per hour... its free and very good quality so its worth putting up with the ads. They dont have stupid DJ's that talk about BS six or seven times an hour like I usually get when I'm listening to Sirius.

just my 2 cents

one of the guys at work turned me on to pandora.com

pretty cool for a free radio site. pretty clever system, type in the name of an artist you are fond of and it plays a bunch of related music. if you dont like a song you can end it and it wont play it again.
It is a cool music site, I have been doing that for a few months now. Just gotta deal with an ad once in a while but it still beats FM radio stations.
kick_ass.gif