Anybody running trails this weekend in Price? 10/21-22

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'll be down in Price, my rig is currently being stored down there... thinking about going out for a day maybe.

Any takers?

:)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'll be dowm there but I don't really know where any trails are so maybe we can meet some were and go wheelin

What kind of rig are you wheeling? I'd be glad to meet up and run something. I have no set schedule though.

snake

SNAKE
I've got a wrangler with 35s and a locker my friends got a wrangle with 33 and a locker and there might be a cherokee with 32 and no locker

snake

SNAKE
do you know if there are any maps of the trails in price I tried to looked at the king crawlers web page but it wasent working for me

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
do you know if there are any maps of the trails in price I tried to looked at the king crawlers web page but it wasent working for me

I don't know about any maps, there might be some floating around.

What days/time are you guys going to be down there. Are you going strictly for wheeling?

great scott

We(King Crawlers) do not yet have a map ready. We are working with the BLM on that and more, but things are still so much in the air that it just is not good timing.
I wish I could join you guys but I really need to stay home and work on my rig for a change :eek: .

snake

SNAKE
I was thinking about coming do saturday night and staying till sunday if I could find someone to show me around I've ran diff hanger and Mt. dew before but I cant remember how to get there if you could give me direction that would be good or if someone could come show me some new trails that would be better